Why Use a CALCTP Certified Installer Contractor?
A CALCTP certified installer contractor:
- Is a state licensed C-10 electrical contractor.
- Employs superintendents and supervisors who have successfully completed either the CALCTP Technical Installation Course, Systems Course or AT-Technician Certification program.
- Has CALCTP-certified general electricians on staff who have successfully completed the CALCTP Technical Installer Course or the Acceptance Test Technician program.
- Is proficient in advanced lighting controls.
Learn more about the detailed criteria for electrical contractors who wish to become CALCTP certified.
Steps to Becoming a CALCTP Certified Installer Contractor
- Contractor has criteria-based number of top management personnel who have successfully completed the CALCTP Systems Course.
- Contractor employs criteria-based number of mid-level managers who have successfully completed the CALCTP Systems Course, CALCTP Technical Course or CALCTP Acceptance Test Technician Course.
Visit the Become a Certified Installer Contractor page to learn more.
View full course details and criteria on how to become a CALCTP Installer certified contractor.
If you prefer to search by county or to check if your preferred lighting contractor is CALCTP-AT certified, please visit our search page.